Random Rushed Ranting

The more I give it a thought sometimes, the more I hesitate.
the more it becomes naturally dispensable and I are forced to
dispose of it. sometimes it is just better to sit back, and hope
everything in life works the same way as how things work in
arcades - where a punch of a button "up there" means A,
and a punch elsewhere means B.

There is nothing better and more enjoyable sometimes to feel
the exhilarating feeling of rushing random posts, when the boss
is firing away at my back, my colleagues typing away, and my
mug is never filled.





And long pauses in between where I need to make a supersonic tab-out
when she comes around to check
and tab-in again

Only the thoughts of the person I love accompany me, hold me
through all the nonsense, and when I finally make it to the end
of the day,

I thank God that tomorrow holds the exact same thing for me.

How lovely is life indeed. I am not even allowed a moment's thought in
typing this
for even if it's just once, they think you are not working.

The keyboard has to sing. My mouth needs not.

And the mug is still not filled. I wonder when will I enjoy
the pleasure of having someone getting Milo for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disappointments

the five people you meet in heaven

Innocence