Crying Child

Father God,
I thank you for this weary soul
that in times of dire need I will seek your face more
that these times I may come to your presence.

Father God,
I thank you that I am placed in this world of suffering
that through all these be your greater good
thy Kingdom and thy Glory be seen up high
upon the very nature of man your throne resides

Father God,
I thank you for this sinful self
not in every possible way a mocking entity
but to show people that thou art forgiving and merciful
upon the final light be my heart saved

Father God,
I thank you once again for this weary soul
that in times like this my body cries out
father! father! How I long and thirst for your goodness
upon whom my all fail

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disappointments

the five people you meet in heaven

Innocence