Heaven's Eye

Everytime I look up high
Above the stars, far beyond the skies
Roses I see, in between trees of life
It is a marvellous sight oh...heaven's eye

I grow fond of them, for there is much
And all but none too strong
Great is that, uncontrolled, unmatched
That such is heaven that fondness grew

The stars applaud, with fine grandeur
For what I see is beyond thoughts
That thoughts are what but Thou possesses
To love is what but Thou maketh

The sky, the love and the trees of life
I hope to live to see them bloom
Reveal the mind that thoughts are thoughts
There it is oh...heaven's eye

Indeed the blue of sky I feel of pale
That such a sight I've come to love
It bonds my heart, my soul entwines
To see the stars, the skies and oh...heaven's eye

-written on 16th Sept 2003-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disappointments

the five people you meet in heaven

Innocence