Sleepless Nights Became This

There is something I want you to know
about how I feel
but I am afraid to tell
about things I should keep still

And amidst the struggle and the pain
about how you feel
I am desperate to know just how
you cope with my heart being milled

I want to know
about how both of us feel
but just a moment later if I felt less
of you I shall again feel

There is something I want to know
about how you feel
and it is not just the nonchalant one
but very much about me still.

I am selfish and ignorant and crazy
and a foolish fool who thinks he feels
but all that for just one daisy
who ought not grown a glimpse on his field

And if ever I had the chance to tell
of how I feel ; I am sure
of the answer, yes -
honoring which my heart breaks at pressure

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disappointments

the five people you meet in heaven

Innocence