Valentine's Conceit

Thou art lovely but forlorn
As my indispensable colon
Woeful were I as waste and rust
but Thee consumeth and flushed

I dreamt Thee squareth
and till Eternity our love be rooteth
for I favoureth Three and
Thou art Two

Thou art lovely but aghast
And hideous like a skullic vase
Frighteningly ugly upon chance that once
but fractured pieces of a million dust

I dreamt Thee sung
and till Dawn my ears were deaf
I used them to cry
for my lips were too dry

Thou art lovely but nasty
And unsightly like my colon's fecundity
Weary were I to traverse far
but the End was mine Light's car

Comments

Quistreous said…
I love this particular piece! Love reading your poetries! You are very talented! Keep it up, Kev!

Love always,
Quist

Popular posts from this blog

Disappointments

the five people you meet in heaven

Innocence