Infidels

Infidels,
whores of the land
you sick bastards
daring are you to proclaim my name
in vain.

Cursed be your generation,
and yourselves
be blessed with boils and famine
and everlasting epidemics
in shame.

Hypocrites,
you worship me in truth
yet insensitive fools
daring is he who calls me Lord
and his brother's shod-

Infidels,
whores of the land
indulgence shall not be granted
for you hear not cries
of my children.

Ghosts,
you insolent poltergeists,
you think my fury's scorn in stillness passed
cursed are those who sing beautifully
in my temple.

Infidels,
whores of the land
cursed are those who name themselves
after my son and I
in vain.

Comments

Lily said…
Wow....really furious piece. But really good, i can feel the raw emotion. Reminds me of Mahsuri for some weird reason...dun ask me why! Haha.

Take care!

Popular posts from this blog

Disappointments

the five people you meet in heaven

Innocence