Author of Agony

If I'd only cried a tear,
I would still be smiling now
from ear to ear
and pen the daily dear.

If only sunsets and summers were real,
as morning glories unveiled
in seasons will they abide
and caress the hard winter's hide.

If there are things I'd cried for
I would heed not less, nor sought after much
of time to time
and come them days of crimson crime.

If I'd only cried a tear
as I had so many times before
in the pauses of time's constant constrains
and her brother needlessly
acquaints.

Comments

Lily said…
Hey,I am Lily, you might know me as Quist's best friend. Thought I'd drop by and read your writings.

This is a beautiful poem...excellent flow and it touches me...simple and pure. I like the next one.."Love Refrained" the most, personally.

Keep on writing them, Kev! =D

Popular posts from this blog

Disappointments

the five people you meet in heaven

Innocence