Outdated !!

I've finally read a friend's blog today. It must have been like half a month since I've been updating myself of her doings. Oh Gosh...seriously...I really am terribly outdated !
On my way to reading that friend's blog I discovered that I have not been keeping in touch with so many friends that I have promised to keep in touch with.

What happen to all those fiery conversations that were full of emotions that we shared over few days at an eventful camp which sounded something like the following -

"Hey, how are you? "

"Ah, fine... hahaha... *glances abit at the tag hoping to catch a glimpse of the name* er, what's your name? "

" Oh... *nods* ... you can call me Kevin... kekeke .... you? "

" Nice to meet you Kevin. I am Shirley."

(after many a chat afterwards)

"Hey, we must keep in touch after this okay?? "

"Of course!!"

Of course my foot! That only lasted few months at most. I couldn't keep my promise. I am a lousy sonuvabitch* !!

Whoever says we shouldn't look back and search for things we want in the past is foolish. I would say the past brought us to where we are today, and it is only possible to go further by earning the trust of the past. They are always the truest truths there are.

*slang, pardon me

Comments

Vanessa said…
aiya...if your friends can't keep contact with you then they also "******" ....??

Popular posts from this blog

Disappointments

the five people you meet in heaven

Innocence