To Kevin's beloved ones

Most of the time when I start to write, I think of a few names that have played a significant role in making me thought of that piece of writing. Then there are times when the names are so few, I can only get one. There are times too when I can get none, but just fleeting memories of some.

Those times remind me of many things that come rushing in like the anxiety of waiting for a call from someone I love and miss but angered, like eagerly looking forward to getting a *nudge* from her and of course, the mixed feelings of getting to see her.

What I will do most of the times when I start thinking about all these things is that I will continue typing without stopping and I will take a very deep breath in between sentences. The weird thing is somehow I feel if I pause too long, the thoughts I have will go away, and I am left alone to regret taking too long a pause.

Now that I think of it, I do not want to leave anything unsettled, unsaid and unproven. If ever those 3 words bear meanings that I hope they bear, I just pray that I will be one of those who dare to express their love to their love ones without barriers, without borders. Sometimes I think a mask is what I am wearing, and it is time to take it off. I want to cry over the times we had joy and laughter and to laugh over the times we fought. I want to cry over your antics and laugh at your kindness.

Put it this way, if I am to own the world but do not know the meaning behind it, I get nothing. Likewise if I am to know how to be brave and have bigger *spherical objects* and all to every other people but not my beloved ones, I think I earn nothing.

Anyway just let me say this.

There will come a time when the sun will darken and all hope of men fail. Those bleak days will remind me of many things amidst many problems that I will certainly be facing. Before the sun collapses upon me, the last fleeting memory I want to possess at that moment, I hope, with every last beat of my heart, will be the memory of your face; of how your hair shone in the sun, of how your face reflected hope, peace and assurance.

With love,
Kevin

Comments

queen shelby said…
Dear monkey brain cow;

Firstly, didnt teman me to watch Chris today
Secondly, quote my phrase.
Thirdly, the last paragraph sounds oddly familiar, like something Aragorn said.
=p

With love,
Shelby
Kevin said…
Dear queenie shell in a tube;

Firstly, can't go - some urgent matters to attend to.
Secondly, my apologize for the quotation :P
Thirdly, the last paragraph's 100% original. Any resemblance to what Aragorn said's in fact just pure coincidence. Hehehe

Popular posts from this blog

Disappointments

the five people you meet in heaven

Innocence