News

I remember vividly of those days
we laughed at jokes and rejoiced in truths
of how the ancient cock crowed
and the sandy sea splashed.

I remember the news that was brought
home, was something I could look forward to
news were different there and then
more happy than it is now and near.

Then I remember, the day this is
the sighs that came out from mouths
aloud, mourning silently for someone afar
poor piety people across the masked moor.

It was too this day I remember
the lights are dauntingly dimmed
mockingly masquerading the serene dead
lo and behold the future of what seemed left.

As I remember vividly of those days
how I wish were mine
peacefully paranomic and picturesque
good news of raving rarity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disappointments

the five people you meet in heaven

Innocence