Doomed Duet of Douleur

Girl:
Let it soar o' mighty wings of flight
fly towards thy beloved lost in plight
of one's justice, one's love, one's passion
o' great wings, don't swoop down towards obsession

Let thee drown in these luscious lips of mine
solidified with the rich taste of wine
thee shall not surrender thee heart of love
for thy lovely maiden
let these wings of mine protect thee

Boy:
I tasted sorrow,
but thou art comforting image I seek
be gone, ye circlet of doom
for yet I hath my wings again
I love thee

I tasted sorrow,
but the wings I have comforting solace yet
knowledge of thy merciful kindness
and thy serene heart within
I love thee

I tasted sorrow,
but the wings my rock and shelter yet
thy compassion unmatched
ye profound greatness, confidence
my dear, how I love thee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disappointments

the five people you meet in heaven

Innocence