A Special Day

Dear Lord,

I pray for a special day,
A day that is lasting and fruitful
A day of calmness and peaceful serene weather
For Her

I pray for a special moment,
The moment where all else as candles fade
The moment when You shine as many other times
For Her

I pray for a special time,
Of awakening and of joyful bliss
Of revival and of restoration
For Her

I pray for a special situation,
That to purify her vile heart if should
That to snap her out of dreams if should
That to make her whole again

I pray for a special day,
A day where angels surround in wondrous wings of praise
A day where your victorious trumpets resound tremendously
A day where closest friends cheer

Dear Lord,
I pray for that Special Day,
For that Special Someone,
For Her Birthday

-to a friend on her 21st birthday-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disappointments

the five people you meet in heaven

Innocence